PlayerUnknown’s battleground, PUBG New State, will soon be available. It brings with it a faster and more efficient way to enter the world of Troi.
This update brings the most significant changes to the game: the BR Extreme mod drops from 100 players to 64 players, these 64 players will drop onto a smaller and randomized area of the map instead of the entire area. Players will also drop from a lower altitude to make it easier to reach the ground quicker, and each match has a time limit of 20 minutes. Now you can Play PUBG New State on PC Using Smartgag Emulator 2023.
The January patch will also include a new gun, the P90. The P90 will be available in care packages and will use 5.7mm ammunition that can be found in the Drone Store and on the battlefield.
Although the exact timing of the January 2023 patch for PUBG New State has not yet been confirmed, it will be available sometime this week. Below is a complete list of patch notes that were received from the New State website.
PUBG: New State September 2023 Updates Notes
New Model: BR: Extreme
- BR: Extreme (64) is a new mode set in Troi. While the core experience of this mode is firmly set in the Battle Royale genre, each round will only be 20 minutes and feature only 64 Survivors.
- In this mode, the Battleground is restricted to a smaller playable area within Troi. The playable area will be chosen at random and will change every match.
- All Survivors will start off with:
- a P1911 handgun
- 1 smoke grenade
- 300 Drone Credits
- fully charged boost meters
- When the match starts, 2 Care Packages will be dropped at random locations, allowing players to stock up on higher-end gear earlier in the match.
- Some additional features that differentiate BR: Extreme (64) from PUBG: NEW STATE’s standard mode, include the following:
- Increased quantity of vehicles and items throughout Troi, allowing players to farm more quickly
- Survivors will jump from the plane from a lower altitude so that they can land on the map as quickly as possible.
- Delivery drones will arrive faster, allowing players to get their hands on items faster.
- The wait time before a teammate can be redeployed has been shortened to 60 seconds.
New Weapon: P90
- The P90 can now spawn in Care Packages on the Battlegrounds!
- This SMG will come with a standard tier-2 transformative scope and a suppressor attached, but it cannot be modified with other attachments.
- It will use 5.7mm ammo, which will also be added to the Drone Store.
New Gun Customizations
- DP-28 [C2] Muzzle Slot Access
- With this customization, players will be able to attach a Flash Hider (AR/DMR) or a Compensator (AR/DMR) to the DP-28.
- However, gun damage will be slightly reduced when using these attachments.
- Beryl M762 [C2] Lightweight Stock
- The Lightweight Stock will reduce bullet spread when firing from the hip or shoulder while increasing ADS speed.
- However, this customization will reduce weapon stability.
Weapon Balance Changes
- The bullet spread of all shotguns and pistols when fired mid-air will be decreased.
- L85A3: The reload time will be significantly reduced.
- Weapon Customizations
- M416 [C1]: Bullet spread when firing from the hip and shoulder will be reduced.
- Beryl M762 [C1]: This customization will no longer decrease bullet speed.
- M16A4 [C1]: This customization will no longer decrease recoil control.
- DSR-1 [C1]: This customization will no longer decrease bullet speed. Instead, it will increase vertical recoil.
New Actions and Animation Improvements
- Parkour Roll
- You will be able to perform a roll to break your fall when falling by tapping the Roll button right before you hit the ground.
- Performing a roll to break your fall will minimize the fall damage you sustain.
- This roll can also be performed while exiting from moving vehicles.
- Sudden Dash
- When you are prone and you get up to sprint forward, your character will be able to break into a sprint while getting up for a smoother and faster movement transition.
- Character Animation Improvements
- The movement delay time that occurs when alternating repeatedly between sitting and standing will be decreased.
- The movement delay time that occurs when landing after jumping will be decreased.
Mode Balance Changes
- BR: Original (100) – Overall
- The overall speed of the Blue Zone will be increased. (Total time: 90 seconds)
- The damage of the Blue Zone during the early to mid-game will be increased.
- The wait time during the Final Phase will be extended by 20 seconds.
- The Deployable Shield (Normal) will be removed. Only the Deployable Shield: Wide Type will be available on the Battlegrounds.
- The number of Customization Kits that can be found on the Battlegrounds will be significantly increased.
- BR: Original (100) – Troi
- The amount of Drone Credits that can be found in Vermont will be slightly decreased.
- Novas will be found on main roads.
Season 1 Begins
- Preseason Tiers will be reset! Tiers will be reset for all regions and modes based on the highest tier Survivors reached during the Preseason.
- The final rewards for reaching Contender, Master, and Conquerer will be upgraded.
- Match scores and tier evaluation standards will be revamped.
- A small number of tier points will be rewarded upon selecting multiple maps (Random 2).